Selecting hand crafted polish pottery is an individual choice, so that you may find that some of our products are not always available. Bearing this in mind, apart from those items we have in stock, all other orders have to be hand produced by the co-operative in Poland. Currently, we place factory orders twice a year.
As all orders are hand made, there can be individual differences in handwork between items and they may look slightly different in reality from what you see in your screen. Whatever the case, every piece is a mini work of art and every effort is made to ensure that the colours and design match what you see on line.
- There are no minimum order requirements.
- Orders will be placed in the shopping cart on the web site.
- A confirmatory e-mail will be sent back to you with the order details. The e-mail will contain your order number, detailed information about the product purchased, the purchase price and the delivery addresses. This allows you to know that your order has been placed.
- If there are any delays or problems, we will contact you by e-mail. This can occur particularly before Christmas time.
- On receipt of your order from Poland, we will inform you by e-mail that it has arrived.
Returns must be reported and pre-authorized prior to mailing any item back to us and items must be in new, unused condition with the first quality sticker intact. All shipping and insurance costs are non-refundable, unless there is a defect present. Any items returned must be packaged in the original or equivalent packaging materials and be insured for the actual cost of the item. Once we receive your return, we will issue a credit for the entire purchase price (minus shipping, if applicable).
Please keep in mind that polish stoneware is HAND-MADE! Accordingly, there is no such thing as a perfect piece and you will notice variation among similar pieces.
All shipped items are insured via the Swiss Post and packaged safely to ensure that products arrive without damage. In the rare event that your purchase arrives damaged, please inform us and then contact the Swiss Post immediately. You may need to show the box, packing materials and broken items to the Swiss Post in order to receive a refund from them.